Thursday, March 09, 2006

alphonse is going to be so disapointed in me. but i just couldn't sit there today.

when did i get to this point? i decided at 12:00 today to skip my last class, mainly because it was snowing gigantic flakes onto my cheeks and it just felt like the most logical decision to make. i went into the prayer chapel at my school where i got melted water everywhere and it was so, so cold as i huddled on the strangely comfortable wooden pew and prayed to christ jesus. i didn't really cry, but man i sure felt like it. those are the worst.
i absolutely love and hate portland. yes, i realize that those two words contradict themselves. if you knew me, you would understand perfectly.

2 comments:

Lo said...

i love you so much.

i wish i could have a chapel readily available at my school...or in my backyard.

Travis said...

Happy Birthday! I apologize that I couldn't wish you the best in person. Enjoy 22, its a magical year..?