Thursday, October 26, 2006

"mordecai".

i am sitting on my bed, looking at a picture of a hawk named mordecai, feeling ecstatic at several things:
1. i evangelized tonight. in a non-smary, totally holy-spirited initiated and implemented way.
2. i just aced a test i was pretty nervous about.
3. i really, really like krispin.
4. i am going out to breakfast with my mom tomorow!
5. and it's liturgical chapel tomorrow as well!
6. AND FALL! OH MY GOSH IT REALLY IS FALL, ISN'T IT? I COULD JUST HUG SOMEBODY EVERY TIME I COME IN MY BACKYARD AND SEE THIS ONE TREE THAT LOOKS LIKE IT IS ON FIRE BECAUSE HALF OF IT IS BRIGHT YELLOW AND HALF OF IT IS BRIGHT RED, WHICH IS HOW I ALWAYS COLORED FIRE WHEN I WAS A LITTLE KID.
ah.
i decided to be crazy tonight.
i decided to blog on a thursday night, and i decided to blog when i was in a good mood.

3 comments:

Lo said...

change is good. i like your good mood blog.

shawnalyne said...

And breakfast was lovely . . .
black icing and all!

Krispin Mayfield said...

Smary is a good word. I LIKED THIS BLOG!